Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Peanut Butter Fudge

Sorry, Morgan, for posting all these peanut butter recipes.  I just love peanut butter.  And a creamy concoction that meets my required daily intake of peanut butter is perfect to add to a tray of Christmas goodies!

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 1/3 cups peanut butter (I used creamy)
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme

In a saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil; boil for 3 minutes.  Add peanut butter and marshmallow creme; mix well.  Quickly pour into a buttered 8" square pan (I used a foil-lined and Pam-sprayed pan); chill until set.  Cut into squares.  Makes 3-4 dozen (according to Taste of Home), but I think this is really rich, so I cut mine into 64 pieces (8x8).

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for the peanut butter recipes--keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete