Saturday, July 11, 2009

Peach Smoothie



I decided to make a smoothie for dinner one evening. Josh helped me make it, and we made enough for three people. When we found out my dad was awake, my mom wanted to try and make a smoothie herself. She's always told me how important it is to use a recipe, yet when she made this, she didn't even glance at the recipe. Oddly enough, our entire family liked her smoothie better. The one I've published is my mom's "thrown together" version.


Peach Smoothie Ingredients:
Banana-Pineapple-Orange Juice
Orange Sherbet
Frozen Peach Slices

Peach Smoothie Directions:
Fill the blender about half full with frozen peach slices. Add about 1/2 cup juice. Fill the rest of the blender with orange sherbet. If you want a thinner smoothie, add more juice. Blend well and enjoy!

1 comment: