Sunday, November 14, 2010

Slow Cooker Roast

I couldn't find the recipe on the website I got it from (http://www.slowandsimple.com), but here it is from memory. Paige even ate this one and asked for seconds. Bryn told me that I need to make it again sometime. It was very tender and yummy. Logan kept asking for more chicken. (Every meat is chicken to that boy.) I used a pork roast because that is what I had in the freezer.

3 to 5 pound roast (beef or pork)
1 can chili sauce
1 package onion soup mix
1 can coke (Yes, I used the caffeine free coke I had such a hard time purchasing a while back)

Place the roast in the slow cooker. Mix the other three ingredients together and pour over the roast. I started this in the morning and cooked it on low all day. We ate it for supper with Heavenly Hashbrowns and salad.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. Wish I could smell it cooking in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this again this week. I shredded the left overs and put it on top of a green salad the next few days for my lunch. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete