Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes




So I know I'm late for the pancake entries, but I finally decided to try some new ones. I thought these were delicious, moist and light. Phil thought they were a bit sweet for him, but I liked them. And of course it was nice that Brother Carter brought me milk and sour cream, so I had everything I needed.



2 cups all-purpose flour
¼ cup sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 ½ cups milk
1 cup (8-oz) sour cream
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries

Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk, sour cream, and butter; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until blended. Fold in the blueberries. Pour batter by ¼ cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; flip when golden on bottom. Cook until the second side is golden brown.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a pancake recipe, Marcia! We love pancakes, and this recipe looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they're too sweet for Phil, then they're probably just right for me! I love sweet pancakes!

    ReplyDelete