Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fruit-Yogurt Salad

My friend showed me this recipe and I just love it. The possibilities are endless. I have used strawberry yogurt with strawberries in it, or raspberry yogurts with frozen raspberries in it, or blackberries with frozen blackberries, or yesterday I made it with peach yogurt and fresh peaches that I just put in the freezer for a little while. All of them are wonderfully delicious!

2 pound container yogurt
3.4 ounce box pudding mix (I usually use cheesecake, but again the possibilities are endless!)
16 ounces Cool Whip
12-16 ounces frozen fruit

Mix the pudding mix into the yogurt. Fold in the cool whip. Stir in the fruit. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of our favorite salad recipes. I have always made it with vanilla yogurt, vanilla pudding, and frozen mixed berries. I LOVE the idea of trying it with different flavors of yogurt and fruit with cheesecake pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved this salad! Brother Carlson loved it, too. I like that it is so easy to make and so delicious. I made it with strawberry yogurt and cheesecake pudding.

    ReplyDelete