Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Coconut Pineapple Cake with Pineapple Curd

I recently discovered the blog "Baking with Blondie."  Usually I am more interested in making cakes from scratch, but her recipes intrigued me!  Search for site for her sheet cakes--I love the style she uses to decorate a simple sheet cake!  This is another cake recipe I brought to Dad's birthday party.  Instead of making the cake a layer cake, I baked it in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and imitated her style of sheet cake decorating.  I found a pineapple curd recipe from a different site that I used to garnish the cake--and I thought it enhanced the flavor, so I am including that link as well.  

The pictures for the lemon bar sheet cake recipe and the Biscoff sheet cake recipe inspired my sheet cake version of the coconut pineapple cake.




Click here for cake recipe:  Coconut Pineapple Cake

Click here for pineapple curd recipe: Pineapple Curd


No comments:

Post a Comment